Start Your Marriage in the United States

In marriage, two lives are joined together. That's a powerful emotional journey. If one of you is not a U.S. citizen, it can also be a legal one.

Nonimmigrant visas for fiancés are known as K-1 visas. This allows a foreign-born citizen to immigrate to the country. In order to qualify, you and your spouse must plan on being married within 90 days. You must also intend to establish a life together in the United States.

The importance of such a visa is hard to overstate, and you don't want to take chances doing it alone. Kuykendall Law Offices can provide the legal support you need to be successful with your process. We'll help you avoid costly mistakes and delays with one-on-one support from our legal team.

We have over 20 years of experience, and we are here to help you with the forms, deadlines, and interviews. Call now to set up your consultation!

Discover Your Eligibility for a Fiancé Visa

These visas allow many couples to get married and enjoy life together in the United States. However, not all couples are eligible. You are not eligible if:

  • You plan to marry outside the country
  • You are already married or living in the county
  • You don't intend to establish a life together
If you have questions about your eligibility, call Kuykendall Law Offices. We serve clients in Bloomington, Champaign, Galesburg, and Peoria Heights, IL.

100% would recommend Kevin Kuykendall as your immigration attorney. I've started my immigration journey back in 2020. I've received my green card after only 1.5 years. My eternal gratitude goes to Kuykendall Law Offices.

Daria D.